Connections Dress Code
The Connections way works best when you embrace the experiences on offer. We would like you to be prepared so here are some useful information in advance of the event.
During the day we would advise that all delegates to dress in a comfortable/casual attire. Some of the experiences on offer may require a bit of walking so we advise no heels!
Suits are not required – we all like you to look your best, but our programme being quite active, suits won’t work that well!
Ties are not required – even with the evening programme, we are in a relaxed environment and want you to feel comfortable.
Think carefully about heels – heels can be a problem if you want to join some of the activities on offer, so if you’re going to wear heels, consider bringing some flats too so you don’t miss out.
We do advise that all delegates take their own necessities, which may include, insect repellent, medical supplies, etc.
Please find an example of experiences you shall have the opportunity to participate in whilst with us in Argentina.
- Artists Unframed – Art & About Recoleta
- Cafe Culture & Sidewalk Stories
- Call to Action – Row Away Morning
- Design BA – Style Directory
- Entertaining at Home – Recoleta Behind Doors
- Exploring the Hood – Architecture & Art Puerto Madero
- Gaucho Heritage & Craftsmanship
- Master the Art of Observing – Architectural Tour
- Outdoor Wanderings – Photo Safari
- Perfect Coordinates – Shopping Foray
- Scaling New Heights – A Matter of Perspectives
- The Boutique Hotel Approach
- Trees are for Hugging – A Seasonal Stroll
- What Porteños Can’t Live Without – Foodie Tour
Events Executive, Connections
Travel Weekly Group
52 Grosvenor Gardens
Tel: +44 (0)20 7881 4841
Mob: +44 (0)77 8399 3688
Email: [email protected]