Connections Experiences are sponsored by our Host Hotel, Out of the Blue Capsis Elite Resort.
Here at Connections Wellbeing, we’re dedicated to creating the best possible environment to help our buyers and suppliers create deep, lasting business relationships with each other.
We put a significant amount of thought into the planning of the schedule to ensure ample time to meet as many people as possible. Even our lunches, dinners and transfers are geared toward relationship forming opportunities. Connections Experiences are intended to act as replacements for tabletop introductory meetings. Instead of sitting in a conventional one to one meeting, we encourage you to try an activity together for 10 – 15 minutes as an icebreaker and then return to your assigned table to discuss further business opportunities.
Here is a list of activities, to give you an idea of what to expect:
- Valmont skin analysis with microcamera
- Bow Tech holistic remedial body technique
- Echonaute meditation with gong and soundbowls
- Sound massage inspired by Peter Hess
- Head massage
- Walking tour of the resort
- Body composition analysis with our specialist nutritionist
- On site massage on massage chairs
- Food and wine tasting (traditional Cretan specialities)
- How to make a Greek Salad
- Signature mocktail/healthy drink experience
- Chinese acupuncture
- Beach walk
- Bike rides
Please note ConnectionsExperiences are subject to change.
Optional and only by request through email@example.com
We are delighted to introduce a spouse programme provided by our host hotel Out of the Blue Capsis Elite Resort.
This is provided at a preferential rate.
- 3-day detoxification program Out of the Blue Capsis Elite Resort.
- Cretan Yoga Delight Out of the Blue Capsis Elite Resort.
- Detox5+™ Out of the Blue Capsis Elite Resort
- Spa Menu 2018
- Yoga Retreat & Organic Food Out of the Blue Capsis Elite Resort
We are pleased to inform you that special rates are available in case you would like to prolong your time at Out of the Blue Capsis Elite Resort. These preferential rates will be valid for 3 days pre and 3 days post the main event dates, subject to availability at the time of request of booking:
- Classic Collection Standard Guestroom/ Bungalow Single Occupancy: € 130.00 € per room/ per night including buffet breakfast and taxes
- Classic Collection Standard Guestroom/ Bungalow Double Occupancy: € 150.00 € per room/ per night including buffet breakfast and taxes
- Lifestyle Collection 1 Bedroom Suite – Single/ Double Occupancy: € 255.00 € per room/ per night including buffet breakfast and taxes
- Exclusive Collection Junior Suite with private jacuzzi – Single/ Double Occupancy: € 380.00 € per room/ per night including buffet breakfast and taxes
Above rates do not include the new City tax of € 4.00 per room/ night, payable by each participant upon check out.
More accommodation options available upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jacobs Media Group is honoured to be the recipient of the 2020 Queen's Award for Enterprise.
The highest official awards for UK businesses since being established by royal warrant in 1965. Read more.