Connections Experiences are intended to act as replacements for tabletop introductory meetings. Instead of sitting in a conventional one to one meeting, we encourage you to try an activity together for 10 – 15 minutes as an icebreaker and then return to your assigned table to discuss further business opportunities.
Here is a list of activities, to give you an idea of what to expect:
Monday at Gstaad Palace:
- E-Bike rides
- «Fahnen schwingen»
- Flower arranging
- Hand massages
- Learn how to make a Croque Monsieur
- Mocktail mixing
- Setting up a table Palace style
- Silhouette workshop
Tuesday morning at Glacier 3000:
- Crossing the Tissot Suspension Bridge
- Guided tours of Glacier 3000
- Riding the Ice Express chairlift
- Tobogganing down the Alpine Coaster
Tuesday afternoon at Ultima Gstaad:
- Hotel visit
- New VIP client experience
- Shisha tasting
- Spa & Clinic visit and treatment
- Ultima signature drink making
- Yodelling workshop
The experiences available during Connections Switzerland are sponsored by Destination Gstaad.
Jacobs Media Group is honoured to be the recipient of the 2020 Queen's Award for Enterprise.
The highest official awards for UK businesses since being established by royal warrant in 1965. Read more.