Designed for decision-makers, Connections has pioneered a new way of building trust through memorable experiences that lead to long-lasting business relationships.
Connections is exclusively for qualified senior professionals who desire to do business in specific and targeted markets. We operate around the world and across all industries, with a specialism in Travel and Luxury Travel.
The Connections Way of Doing Business
“It's a well-known psychological fact that nothing is remembered without emotion, and by sharing an experience with another human, it creates a shared emotion. When we remember that person, we remember the emotion. Of course if the emotion is positive, we are far more likely to pick up the phone and reach out to each other in the future.”
At the turn of the millennium, the Austrian-born American neurobiologist, Eric Kandel was awarded the Nobel Prize for Physiology for discovering the role that memory plays in our brains; nothing is remembered without emotions.
We believe that Mr Kendel was spot on - he did not win a nobel prize for nothing after all.
Connections was born in 2014. Inspired by the science of mind and behaviour, we pioneered the Connections Way, a new-age networking concept which combines one-to-one meetings and memorable experiences to forge long-lasting business relationships.
Connections provides services that promote brands, networking, learning and recognition. Everything we do is highly-targeted, time-efficient, meaningful, stimulating - and fun!
• Power bespoke events on behalf of organisations to meet specific objectives
• Create communities where decision-makers come together all year round
• Design international events for specific market sectors
• Host educational and interactive ConnecTALKS series offering workshops, masterclass and seminars on topics pertinent to decision-makers
• Host socials to connect in an informal and relaxed environment
• Promote brands all year around through targeted initiatives
• Organise and facilitate client meetings and familiarisation trips on behalf of organisations
• (As being part of a multimedia business) publish a number of high calibre magazines both in print and digitally
Over the past five years, we have pioneered the Connections Way - a proven series of research-based proprietary methodologies and approaches designed to create long-lasting business relationships between our members.
Meetings have been held on the edge of a volcanic crater in Ecuador and within the carts of Santa Monica’s Pacific Wheel. Delegates have test-driven Lamborghinis in Hampshire, bonded over games of beach volleyball in Rio de Janeiro, and dined at the longest table in the world in Hyderabad, India.
Whether in-person or virtually, there is no limit to where and how our leaders meet to conduct business. Read our story.
Jacobs Media Group
As part of the global voice for the travel and hospitality industries, Jacobs Media Group, Connections is a powerful platform to serve the global travel trade. Our brands include Travel Weekly, Aspire, The Caterer, ATAS and Travolution.