During the Monday evening we will be hosting a Connections official dinner sponsored by Emirates Palace. Delegates are advised to wear smart casual clothes, no trainers.
We do advise that all delegates take their own necessities, which may include, insect repellent, sun cream, medical supplies, etc. Don’t forget your sun glasses!
Here are some of the activities you will be taking part in:
- Arabic coffee roasting and making
- Bathitha cooking
- Camel setup and ride to the oasis
- Chicken-catching games
- Cocktail masterclass
- Cook your own lunch with masterchefs
- Cotton candy station
- Donkey cart driving
- Drift Taxi at Yas Marina Circuit
- Dry fish powder-making
- Fine wine decanting techniques
- Fiorano GT challenge at Ferrari World
- Formula Rossa
- Galleria Ferrari
- Goat milking
- Hand massage
- Introduction to Hubby Bubbly
- Karting at Yas Marina Circuit
- Pearl shells opening
- Pit-Stop challenge at Yas Marina Circuit
- Saluki dog hunt games with rabbits
- Scuderia challenge
- Table games
- Techniques for lighting up a cigar
Jacobs Media Group is honoured to be the recipient of the 2020 Queen's Award for Enterprise.
The highest official awards for UK businesses since being established by royal warrant in 1965. Read more.